Suggested Starting Point: The Transportation Museum, 810 Nichols Place.
FREE to children through age 18 and students with college ID
Cash or check payable to Victorian Christmas
Community Arts Center, 220 West Fourth St.
The Historic Genetti Hotel & Suits, 200 West Fourth Street
Lycoming County Visitors Bureau (Credit Cards accepted) 1-800-358-9900.
On the day of tour, tickets will also be sold at the following locations:
The Transportation Museum,810 Nichols Place.
Homes on Tour
Lycoming County Visitors Bureau, 102 West Fourth St.
For ticket information, contact: Peachie O’Connor at 570.419.2989
For tour ticket information, contact: Yvonne Di Rocco at 570.772.5671
Complimentary (Free) Trolley
• The complimentary Trolley will be available to all the tour sites 9 AM – 4 PM
• Catch the Trolley at The Peter Herdic Transportation Museum, 810 Nichlos Place
(directly behind Trinity Episcopal Church) or each House on Tour.
• 3 Trolleys and 1 Bus will run at intervals of approximately every 30 mins.
• 1 Mini-Bus will run directly to & from Transportation Museum and Freedom Road cemetery.
• See the 2017 map below for an idea of 2018 trolley stops (TS). 2018 to be posted.
• 2017 Victorian Christmas Map.
Free city street parking for Saturday, November 17th. Parking Decks are NOT free.
FREE PARKING behind Covenant Central Presbyterian Church 807 West 4th St. in the gravel lot (access on Campbell St).
The Committee Wishes to Pay Special Acknowledgement to:
- The Homeowners who shared their homes
- Photographer – Richard Karp
- Home Sponsors
- Radio Sponsors: Airmen Mechanical Services, Fischer Insurance Agency, Huffman Office Equipment Company
This event is sponsored in part by grants from Lycoming County Visitors Bureau, Pennsylvania Council On The Arts, Bradford County Regional Arts Council.
Brochure Printing by Grit Printing and Direct Mail.